Oil Imperium (cracked version) (199?)

Oil Imperium is a strategy-business game, quite an interesting one. It was imported to Hungary by BCB+HSA (our duel was over by then) and it came with a pretty serious crack protection, it required the user to enter some words from the documentation. It was easy to get around the first protection, I presented a nice custom message to the user, but the second one (that asked the same question in the middle of the game) was harder. Anyway the game was cracked.

It was the second time I used the real three-color logo style and we coded a pretty nice color changing effect to demonstrate the values of the new style. The graphic analyzer is real cute.

Download

  • Oil Imperium Side A Side B: The cracked version. (2 x 174 848 bytes)
All screen shots presented here contain the whole screen area (or even more), the borders are always included. Of course there're some border take-offs... Captured using CCS64 and its Use PAL Palette mode.

Crack MessageOil Imperium Intro

0 comments:

Post a Comment

C64 Corner

I don't remember exactly when I had my first encounter with the Commodore 64, neither the day when I finished my first program on that machine. But I'm sure that some months later I was programming the 6510 processor in assembly and I was drawing logos and character sets to please my creative instincts.

A year ago (1999?) I ran into a C64 emulator for the PC, the shareware CCS64 of Per Håkan Sundell. While playing the old games like "Revs Simulator", "Katakis", "Le Mans" or "Archon" I realized that somewhere in a drawer I still had my Commodore floppy disks. I borrowed a 1541 II floppy drive and a serial cable and copied all the disks' content into D64 images.

Loading...

Please note that these disk images are for personal use only. These .D64 files are not distributable by any channels without prior permission of the author.


To view my Commodore 64 products I highly recommend the shareware CCS64 emulator of Per Håkan Sundell. Of course, a real C64 is the best way to experience the touch of the late eighties, early nineties. Visit the CCS64 Home to get the installer.